Thursday, February 25, 2010

Goody Bags for the Airplane

Lovelies, I'm making a goodie bag for the Tall Englishman for the airplane!  My mom always used to make us goodie bags on our trips to & from places, so I thought I'd get a good bag going for him!


So far I have: a travel Guess Who? game, a travel Sorry game and a travel Battleship game!


 I'm also going to add coloring crayons & paper (I printed off a few He-Man coloring pages, as he likes He-Man), silly putty, a snack or two (thinking perhaps Bunny Grahams or fruit leather - something healthy, as they only serve fat filled crap on the airplane and both of us are watching our weight...)  Also, I was thinking of going to the wonderful store State News here on the UES and seeing what kinds of other fun things they might have to offer!

Oh, and this just came in the mail as well - I'm going to put it in the goodie bag, too!  Filled with fabulous music, of course!

Lucky Englishman...

2 comments:

  1. Oh you are so sweet! Let me suggest some crosswords too maybe? He's lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh - crosswords! Good idea! Or maybe a word search?? Trust me - I'm lucky to have him! :) Thanks for the suggestions!

    ReplyDelete