Monday, February 15, 2010

Aloha, bitches!

Lovelies, when I went out to Public bar on Saturday night the Englishman handed me a post card type piece of paper. It had a pic of a beach on the front.

I turned it over and it read "Valentine, Fancy getting lost together?? xo, the Tall Englishman". and below that was the American airlines logo with dates in late March to go NYC to HAWAI'I!!!!!!!

I almost shat myself!!! HAWAI'I!!!!!


He's taking me to Hawai'i and I haven't even slept with him yet. Damn, I'm good....

Or rather he's good.

Regardless of who's good, I'm so freakin' pumped! And he said all I have to bring is myself and some spending money - he's taking care of everything else! OMG!!!! I'm so excited! I got myself a new dress today to prepare for it! (yes, it's from Coldwater creek - get over it. It's beautiful and only cost me $65 bucks.)


And he made a cute little website on his mac for me! It's titled "Hawai'i Here We Come" and it's got links for the top 10 things to do in O'ahu (like luaus, Pearl Harbor and hiking) and also a link to the surf school we're going to try out! I've never been surfing and it looks like fun!

Then again, I've never been anywhere in Hawai'i before and I'm so exicted to go! Think I'm going to buy a new camera for the occasion, too!

1 comment:

  1. Yes he's most certainly good!!! I've never been to Hawaii so take lots of pics and enjoy girl!

    ReplyDelete