Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Canceled dates & Date #4


Lovelies, I was supposed to go out with College Professor and the Young Lawyer again this past weekend - but I canceled the Saturday evening out with College Professor because I got a FREE ticket to see Tosca at the Met.

Now, I love dating, but I love Puccini more - so I called and apologized to him that I was busy. And Tosca was well worth the date nixing. (is that a word? Nixing? Now it is.) Great singing, great story, respectable set & costumes and one free seat = one happy Miss "Opera" Musical!

And lovelies, I was canceled on by the Young Lawyer who had to work, but it was actually a great thing because my brother (who just got back from OSI Military training) and I got to go to church and have a nice long brunch after. That was nice... Was good to catch up with my bro and check in on how his life is going...


So that Sunday evening I had date number 4 with the Straight Cute Banker. Lovelies - he suggested seeing an off Broadway play!

So we met for sushi before hand and had some lovely conversation - he is just so warm and open and a total gentleman! Helped me into my coat at the end of the meal, got the door for me on the way out, and was careful to have me not walk on the grates when we were walking to the theatre.

We saw "A Perfect Crime" which is an off Broadway thriller/ mystery type play. Very interesting and was pretty well acted. I really enjoyed it, and I enjoyed even more that he suggested going here and he seemed pretty pleased that I was pleased!
After the play we went and got a little Red Mango. I think I could die happy after having a Red Mango... They're just perfect and not nearly as tart at Pinkberry - and don't get me wrong - I enjoy a little tart, but when you get too much it's just overwhelming!
We finished our yogurt, had a lovely little walk towards the park and then (he did it again!) the Straight Cute Banker bid me goodnight and got me a cab ride home!! I feel like such a queen when he does that! Loves it! Can't wait for Date number 5 (which he asked me out for at the end of the date!)

No comments:

Post a Comment