Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Can Anybody Find Me -- SOMEBODY TO LOOOOVVVEEE????



Lovelies, I'm OBSESSED with Glee! Obsessed! It's such a great, positive and heart warming show!!! I love that you can download the songs on iTunes a day before - but I also hate it a little, cause then it's not a surprise!


I love the heart of the show! I feel like I knew those people in High School - heck, I WAS one of those people in High School! I don't know how I became somewhat cool when I got to college, but I think my lucky stars that I did...

Kristen Chenoweth, Matt Morrison and Lea Michelle are all just great in the cast! The other cast members are also amazing-but I had to do a shout out to my Broadway turned TV peeps! And the story line is so interesting & silly all at the same time!

Go do yourself a favor and go onto www.hulu.com and watch GLEE!!!!

2 comments:

  1. isn't it so awesome? i'm a fan. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just posted on facebook the other day that watching this show is like reliving high school. LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete