Friday, September 18, 2009

Go Girl! Literally!


Lovelies, I was delighted and frightened by this product! I was at the MN State Fair two weeks ago, and they had a booth advertising & selling this product in the grandstand!

It's called Go Girl & it allows ladies to pee standing up! WEIRD!

They market it for women who are campers, runners, boating enthusiasts and also everyday women who just don't want to sit down on the toilet & get all germy. And if you're ever doing volunteer work, like habitat for humanity or something, where there's no place to pee you can just sneak out somewhere and pee - not pop a squat, but go standing up!


I'm still a little creeped out by it, but take a peek at the website & see what you think.... I might re-consider getting one if I ever go on Safari in Africa or Hiking in the Rain forest...

No comments:

Post a Comment