Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Such a bummer!

Lovelies, I've been so busy with auditions and work - there has been almost no time to blog! (let alone do my laundry!)  


... and also Lady of the House hired my friend H.Co to help me with personal assistant work - so I'm now spending most of my days not in front of my computer, but running all sorts of glamorous errands to Walgreen's, J.Mendel Furs, NY Kids Club and the like....


I will try and be better at blogging - I still haven't made my list of 10 things I'd like to do in 2009 - I did that last year and got 8 out of the 10 accomplished!  (the biggies like Run a Marathon & Open a Roth IRA will show up again on this years list!)

Finally - my apologies about the lame background!  My FAVORITE website (the cutest blog on the block) for free blog backgrounds is DOWN!  (Tragedy...)  Cross your fingers that it will be up & running soon!

1 comment:

  1. Aw, that's okay!

    I will wait for you to come back!

    You should open that Roth IRA. It's really easy through Scottrade.com.

    Let me know if you need help with that, it's way less scary and complicated than it seems...

    ReplyDelete