Thursday, January 22, 2009

Good Callbacks CAN happen to Bad Auditions!

Lovelies,  Good News!  I got a callback for Totem Pole Playhouse!  Hooray!  And guess what - I TOTALLY biffed the audition!  


I walked into the room & was confident as can be - sang the majority of my song and then lovelies, as the song is ending, I forgot that I made a cut in the music!  D'OH!  So - I kept singing the wrong part...  Then I realized what I was doing - and totally said "Wow!  Dudes I've never done that before - you're witnessing a once only event!"  and the director said "You should try again!"  and the second time was OK - I didn't mess up the end!  

And guess what - I got the FREAKIN' CALLBACK!

They're doing "I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change" which is quite possibly one of the funniest shows ever!  And I'm called back for it!  Exciting - and the contract is very respectable!  :)  I could totally deal with spending a month in the beautiful Caledonia State Park in Pennsylvania where the playhouse is located!  

Here's to screwing up the audition but still getting the callback!

3 comments:

  1. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! That's an awesome show, and being awarded a change of scenery is almost always nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh congrats that's great I hope you get it!

    ReplyDelete