Saturday, January 31, 2009

I Wanna See It!!!

Lovelies, I'll blog more tomorrow, but for now - here's two movies I REALLY want to see! (and you can bet your bottom dollar that I'll be seeing them opening weekends, respectively!)

1. Confessions of a Shopaholic (I'm reading the book right now! Great book - actually the story is British, which I think is MUCH more tres chic than regular old Plain Jane American!)

2. He's Just Not that Into You. (Lord only knows how this'll come off in movie format, but hopefully it'll provide me with some laughs...)

Finally, I went to see New in Town tonight - and it was campy, silly & fun! Not a five out of five stars, but perhaps a 3.5 -- but because it's a movie about Minnesota it might raise itself to a full four stars out of five in my book!

1 comment:

  1. I want to see both of those movies, too! I get to see one every four months or so, so chances are slim that I'll see either of them on the big screen.

    ReplyDelete