Saturday, June 19, 2010

Tall Englishman comes today with Linds-a-lou!!!

Lovelies - the Tall Englishman is flying back from his boys week at St. Martin in the Caribbean today!  Then he's picking up my girlfriend Linds-a-lou and they're both coming to Central P.A. to be with me for my birthday weekend! 

Oh, did I forget to mention that??  Yeah, I'm gonna be 29 on this coming Monday - June 21st! 
The Tall Englishman, Linds-a-lou and all the kids at the Pole of Totems Playhouse are coming to my birthday party on Monday night!  It's an awesome 80's themed Birthday at the Bowling Alley! 


I love that!  And I'm going to dress up in my finest 1980's gear - side pony tail and all!  It's gonna rock!  (and be even better since my lovely friends are going to be there!  Hooray!)

It's made me think of all those 1980's TV shows I loved... Different Strokes, The Facts of Life, Family Ties, and of course.. who can forget... Designing Women.  Keepin' it classy Annie Potts.  Keepin' it classy.


No comments:

Post a Comment