Thursday, August 26, 2010

We Moved In!!!

Lovelies, the Tall Englishman and I have moved in together!


Or rather I moved into his spacious one bedroom in Battery Park City!  We have a beautiful view of the Hudson River and we can walk out our back door and see the Statue of Liberty!  We have been on several long walks on the riverfront of Battery Park...


We moved all of my boxes from Actoria, Queens the day that I came back for the Pole of Totems Playhouse.  The Tall Englishman was such a sport!  He carried boxes.  He rented the truck.  He sweated and put loads of effort into helping me with my moving process - and all the while he had a big smile on his face!

There have been some growing pains... I don't like all my furniture to match like the Tall Englishman does - I think having different compilementary items adds personality.  I think we should go on Designing for the Sexes on HGTV.  Now THAT would be fun!




I love knowing that I'm going to get home and be with him and knowing that I get to wake up next to him.  He's so good to me.  I'm so lucky that I get to have a lifetime of this!  

No comments:

Post a Comment