Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Engaged!!!

Lovelies - it's been a while since the Tall Englishman popped the question, but I'm still thrilled that he popped it, nonetheless!


It was the most beautiful, romantic, fun, perfect moment!  One of the happiest days in my life so far, although everyday with the Tall Englishman is one of the happiest days in my life! 

We went on a night time beach walk after one of my shows and as we were walking along the beach we were talking about life, love and how fortunate we were to find each other when we did!  Then he hugged me and the hug took a little longer than I usual.  Then he got down on his knee in the moonlight and proposed to me!  It was the most sweet, thoughtful proposal any girl could ask for! 

I started saying "YES, YES, YES!" even before he got the last part of the sentence out - but I could barely breathe!  It was like someone had knocked the wind out of me!  But in the best way possible!  Then I hugged and kissed the Englishman.  As soon as he put me down (when we hug I come off the ground sometimes) I decided that we were a team and I proposed to HIM!  Got down on my knee and everything!  It was pretty cute - and he said "Yes! I wiggedy will marry you!" 


And HOLY MOTHER OF JEEBUS - the RING!!!  My engagement ring is a whopping 4.8 karats of aquamarine loveliness with about 1 karats worth of diamonds surrounding it!  It's on a beautiful white gold band and I just love it!  It looks antique-y without actually being an antique.


After we went to Bobby's (this little bar on the beach) and had a bottle of bubbly with the crew and band members of Riverside Theatre who just happened to still be out partying!  It was great to share our good news with my co workers right away!  Then we went home, loaded facebook full of awesome engagement pictures and told Sissy S (who was my roomie down in Vero) our good news!

Hooray lovelies!  I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with the Talll Englishman... 

1 comment: