Monday, July 27, 2009

Oh, God - I've turned into a Teenage Girl!!!

Lovelies, two things I'm obsessed with:

1. True Blood


Amazing show. Amazing writing. Amazing cast. Love the whole thing - although I'm having trouble finding where to watch it illegally on the net. Sigh.

My computer runs so slow when I try to upload the season 2 episodes. Why can't they just put it on iTunes week-by-week like they do with all the other shows? Why we gotta wait for the whole season to come out on DVD? WHY?
2. (gulp - I'm embarrassed by this one) TWILIGHT



Yes, yes, it's another vampire thing, but I just love it! I read all four books over a month and they were fantastic! The writing is not War & Peace, but it serves its purpose and it's really quite addictive. I used to tell my friends that I couldn't hang out with them because I had to get high with the Cullens. Cullen crazy, friends.

Although, I love Rob Pattison, I still want another actor to play Edward for the movie -- which aren't as good as the books... But I think the dude who plays Jacob is great! And the chick who plays Alice is as cute as they come!
Overall thought: I never dreamed that I would turn into a fang-lover, but here I am, watching True Blood and coming off of my Cullen high from Twilight. If I start listening to the Jonas Brothers, I'm a lost cause... Good thing they don't interest me.

PS, lovelies - It's been almost 2 years since I've had a 3rd date, and I've managed to get one with this really nice & charming man! I mustn't get too excited about this, my lovelies - but I think it's kinda fun that a dude wants to spend more than just 1 or 2 dates with me! One day at a time this time...

1 comment:

  1. I haven't gotten into Twilight & honestly I only started watching True Blood because a friend of mine plays Tara but now that I've started watching it I've gotten HOOKED as well!

    ReplyDelete