Saturday, May 2, 2009

I Love me some Vintage Clothing!!!


Lovelies,  I have recently gotten hooked on AMC's fabulous show "Mad Men"!  And let me tell you - I am more twitterpatied about that show than I can tell you!

I love the story line, I love the characters, I love the cinematography and I LOVE THE CLOTHES!!!!!


I wish I could dress like Joan everyday - all those form fitting garments that say to the world "I'm a Woman - check out my awesome curves!"  Here's some deliciousness for you to feast your eyes on!


And don't we all just love how sweet Peggy looks on the show??  I'm pretty sure they make her more sassy in the second season (don't spoil it for me, lovelies -  I'm only on Episode 5 in the first season!) 


And let's be honest here: Everyone who wants to be Don Draper's mistress Raise Your Hand!!!  (My hand is up so far I think it's going to go through the ceiling!!!)  Hooray for 1960's drama -- now only if they would have some freakin' nudity!  (C'mon if HBO can do it, AMC must be able to pull strings to do it, right?)

No comments:

Post a Comment