Sunday, December 23, 2007

There's a First Time for Everything!

Well, friends, welcome to my little blog! I'm having a little tiff with myself right now - mainly regarding the two most important things in my life: musical theatre and men. (I'm guessing that this is what this blog will mainly be about... But you never know... I always have a couple of surprises up my sleeve!)

So I'm still fairly optimistic about my career and the fellas, however neither is happening to appear at the time when I want it!! Here's what my heart desires (and not necessarily in this order)

1. Working in Theatre on Broadway or Tour (heck let's be honest - I'll take major regional tour!)

2. Find a kind man who loves me & who I can love in return.

Sounds simple enough, right?

WRONG!!!

And here's the kicker - whenever one is going well, the other goes well too! But when one area is going bad, then the others seem to follow in suit. Perhaps this is the laws of attraction working within my life, but let's be honest here - some people just get REALLY lucky! I had a big break-out role when I lived in Minneapolis, but after a year and a half in NY with no bites and a handful of callbacks... well... what am I supposed to think?!

SO I've decided to start this blog to track the change in my life that IS going to occur in the next year! And you, dear reader, get to come along for the crazy ride that is my life! Buckle Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment