Lovelies... Let's re-cap the fabulousness that has gone on in my life over the 12 months! Without further ado: Here's 2012!
- Crumpet spent a lot of time in the bath tub of our new lovely apartment on the Upper East Side. She's such a weird little thing... But I love her dearly.
- I went back to MN to try out for Xanadu at the big dinner theatre there. I didn't get Cleo, but I did get to rock out my skates and my pop song! (and bought - and later returned - these fancy PINK WHEEL SKATES!)
The Tall Englishman and I went to visit friends in Baltimore! While we were there we saw an awesome band called the Leg Warmers! It's an 80's cover band and everyone dresses up! Super fun!
- The tall Englishman and I celebrated our 2 year dating anniversary. He got me bubbles and roses! What a guy?!
- We welcomed Nespresso into our family. Life hasn't been the same since. Thank you to friends who gave us big $ gift cards at Williams Sonoma. We are both adjusting to having a caffine addiction.
- Big Mike and Lynette (otherwise known at my parents) came to visit us and we went all over NYC! To the Macys flower show, to Union Square and also to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island. Was so nice to have them here! (and no- I did not get the barbie... but I wanted to.)
- I saw a TON of Broadway shows, but End of the Rainbow was one of my favs. Not only because it had my new friend Don in it, but becuase Tracy Bennett KILLS it! Judy Garland lived at the Belasco for 2 hours a day!
- Mad Men premiere at the Roosevelt Hotel! Martinis' all around! Candy Cigarettes! Was a GREAT party and my friend Linds a lou joined me for the fun times!
I got some new headshots done before I left and LOVED the Doralee shots I had my friend Nathan Johnson take! Aren't they CUTE?!
James and I also went to Washington D.C. for a long weekend. I got to go to the Smithsonian while he was in meetings... Guess who I met there - KERMIT! My life is complete now.