Thursday, October 7, 2010

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

Lovelies - the blog title above suggests that it is indeed the Most Wonderful Time of the Year - HALLOWEEN!!!

I got my costume with the tall Englishman this weekend.  Here it is:


MEOW! ~ I look pretty rockin' in this, but it's not as hot as the chick who's currently wearing it.  And I'm going to need to wear spunky underwear - I'm trying to find black undies with the Batman symbol on the butt....

The tall Englishman is going as Batman, naturally.  Although his costume is WAAAYYYY too big for him, so I'm going to try and figure out a way to take it in for him!

Crumpet, our Puggle, is going as something totally non-super hero related: a Banana Split!  This is what it looked like before I figured out how to put the hat on correctly...


And THIS is what it looked like after I figured out how the hat works!


She hates it, but tolerates it quite nicely...  and I love it on her, so she's just going to have to put up with it!!

1 comment:

  1. awhhhh :D :D :D shooo cuuute!!! :D :D :D banana split is a total genius costume idea!!

    ReplyDelete